cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all processes are starting via schedules

SachaHutton
Level 2
Only up until recently, some of our processes (not all of them) fail to start via schedule, they remain in a pending state until manually started.
I checked the schedule logs and found this

Task: XXXXX - Session creation failed on resource 'SERVER1': Failed to create session on SERVER1- No reply from Resource PC

I've also found that if that above error appears for 1 process and another is kicked off straight after, I see these errors

Task: XXXXX - Session creation failed on resource 'SERVER1': SERVER1is too busy to run that process.

Has anyone ever come across this before?
1 REPLY 1

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Well, you have two different errors here:
  • Task: XXXXX - Session creation failed on resource 'SERVER1': Failed to create a session on SERVER1- No reply from Resource PC
    • This is because the RR is losing connection or timeout. You will need to review why this is happening with your network team. Remember that BP needs a good connection with the RR; having a slow ping reply like more than 5 seconds is not good.
  • Task: XXXXX - Session creation failed on resource 'SERVER1': SERVER1is too busy to run that process.

If you keep having issues, please get in touch with our support team by creating a ticket so we have one of our engineers work with you.