cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object is "not matched" if the screen is not visible

VincentComella
Level 3
My current process runs without issue when I am walking through it to test. All spied objects are found, selected, and navigated correctly. Once I moved to start testing through the control center on my Runtime Resource I keep getting errors in the Navigation stage that the element spied does not match.  I have made sure the waits are long enough, split the elements to make sure they weren't going to fast, etc with the same results. So I opened the VM for the Runtime Resource as it ran to see if something was blocking when ran that way and I get no errors, the object is found, selected and the process completed without issues.  Any ideas why the elements are not able to be found unless I am manually looking at that screen from the VM? I can provide screens, but really am stumped at this part.    Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2

CR
Level 4
I am running into the same issue as well. Would be glad to see if anyone has ideas about this.

VincentComella
Level 3
Rodrigc -- have you found any solution that has worked at all? I have tried 30 - 40 different configurations including respying as a non-html and still get the same outcome for only that field. I use a field that is EXACTLY the same for an end time and that gives me no problem.