Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is command line deployment possible for bots ?

Hi Team, Just out of curiosity I wanted to know that is there any way we can deploy bots(.bprelease) using the command line. Until now I have imported the releases by login into BP and using import option. I wanted to think on a dev ops prospective...

Emails (Office365)

Client is suggesting to retrieve & send emails from internet (Office365) and not via SMTP. How can this be achieved?

Runtime Client Failing to Establish Connection

Hi all, I'm currently having an issue on a couple of my Blue Prism runtime (robot) clients. The runtime clients are logged in with a windows service account, which is in all the correct active directory groups that will give it Blue Prism access. Wh...

ZIPX file uncompression

Hi ,   I have created an action to unzip .zip file . But if i use the same for .zipx file ,its failing (ofcourse it fails as compression format is different). Have anyone tried unzipping .zipx file using code stage or anyother actions?.     Than...

New Outlook VBO

I have been looking at the features of Blue prism version 6.3, and the new outlook feature looks great. I don't see anything about group mail though. Does the new Outlook VBO allow for one to send group mail?

Mainframe Launch

Hi, What do the inputs (session id, attachmate variant, etc.) pertain to when launching a mainframe session from attachmate? Please see the attached screenshot which depicts these inputs. I can't see to find any documentation.   Thank you, Dane

MS Excel VBO

I get this error trying to use Paste function with MS Excel VBO. I do a control c and have data in the clip board which I see when I use control v to copy to notepad. Any ideas about issue.  : Failed to paste from clipboard: PasteSpecial method of ...

CR by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan Copy PDF Automation

Hello all, My PDf is Scan copy, It contents Three lines of text and two images, i need to do is I need to spy the total scan copy pdf and extract data form that PDF. 1. Im able to Launch and able to spy PDF in Chrome browser. 2. It has 3 lines of mat...

Blueprism compatibility with Powerbuilder 12.5

Hi, we are working on an automation which has an application built on powerbuilder 12.5. Earlier the automation on this application failed as open span was used which was not compatible with powerbuilder. Please let us know if we will be able to aut...

Control Room - Searching for multiple Item Keys at once

Hi   I'm wondering how I can search for multiple item keys at once with the purpose of selecting all to retry? It would appear that only one Item Key can be searched for at once. In this case all of the Item Keys will have exceptions.   Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism License Usage

Hi, Can we use the same license in multiple environments? we have purchased a license for 5 concurrent session. and our company is planning to have 1 server per division (1 for Finance, 1 for HR\General usage). the question is can we use the same li...

Count Rows of a Nested Collection

Can anyone help me. I have created a nested collection (2 collections within 1) and I require the number of rows in each of the child collection. I know that Count Rows requires the collection as text i.e "Coll1" as appose to [Coll1], I have tried ...

Regular Expression

I would like to write Regex Pattern in BP. My Target string is "TLR - 2234567B,1234543A Some sort of texts" I want to extract numbers ending with letter 'B' or 'A'. So I was used Regex pattern i.e "([0-9]+[A-B])" But I am getting Output as collect...

Excel Workbook Formula

Hello, Is there a way to add formula for the entire column using BP.  Suppose I have 50 records in a column and the formula is already applied and after some calculations if the records increases to 60 from 50 the formula wont be applied to the new...