cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect db2 with blue prism 6.3

NiteshMishra
Level 3
Hi Team I am trying to connect 'Database Visualizer' (Java Based application)through OLEDB/ODBC drivers in Blue Prism. I have installed 'IBM Data Server Client Packages Version 9.7 Fix Pack 11' to connect DB Visualizer.May I know if it is compatible with Data Base Visualizer to connect DB2. Created the required IBM folders for the IBM drivers to connect as follows : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\REGSVR32 C:\Program Files\IBM\clidriver\bin  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\DLL. I have also have set up the required drivers on our local system, but I do not have access and control privileges(read, write, execute)for the location of the drivers installed-C:\ProgramFiles\IBM\clidriver\bin. Is privilege a constraint  to connect DB2? I am facing the below error: 'Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The 'ibmdadb2' provider is not registered on the local machine'. We need to build a code string to connect database to DB Visualizer. Please help me as I a struggling am lot since long.
0 REPLIES 0