Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Save As button not loading during process

Good morning,  We have a process that saves a document from a site, but every time the process is ran through the scheduler/control room and error is thrown that the "Save As" button did not load. When testing through the Studio the button loads and...

CSV file

Hi  How to create CSV file? Anyone can help me please    Thanks Kesava

KesavaS by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Get HWND of a windows control

Hello all, we have a WIN32 application. In this application is a custom control which implements custom windows message in the WM_USER range (>0x0400). Are there any ways to send these messages (maybe a BluePrism SendMessage)? Or is it possible to g...

Blue Prism Crashing

Hi, I am facing an issue where the tool is crashing and prompting the error "An unhandled Microsoft .net framework exception occured in Automate.exe". It is particularly happening when bot has to perform action on elements spyied via Active Accessbi...

Mapiex Get Contacts

Did somebody use this action in Mapiex? I tried to do it. In profile I set "outlook", given name and surname i set the person who is in my contacts in outlook. However, when I run the process, it is executing too long and in the end it does not res...

Database Creation

I have installed Blue Prism 6.2.1. on an application server and I'm trying to configure it for the first time. Chose SQL Server (SQL Authentication) Database Server: DatabaseServer Database Name: BPSandbox User ID: DatabaseServer\sa_user Passwor...

SAP Checkbox - No actions in Navigate Stage

Hi, Currently working on a process utilizing SAP, and when spying the checkbox on the screenshot, it does get recognized as a checkbox, but there are no actions available in the navigate stage.  I've also attached the attributes in App Modeler to se...

Get Worksheet as collection ERROR

I am getting the below error while using the  "Get Worksheet as collection" action of the MS EXCEL VBO . ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Select method of Range class failed Thanks Vishrut

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LoginAgent and SSO

Hi, did anybody get to work LoginAgent and SSO. As long as I have in the config file it does not connect to my application server. I tried several options inluding setting the Logon Agent service to work with runtime service dedicated account crede...

Blue Prism Crashing

When executing the process from Process Studio or from Control Room, Blue Prism is getting crashed. Normally its getting crashed when launching a mainframe application using Attachmate - EXTRA.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism deployment

I recently started learning Blue Prism. Can somebody describe the final result of implementation. So, suppose that we created objects and processes. How we will deploy them? How the final result will look like? Is it some .exe file or what? May be I...