Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism Web Service - Not Displayed

Hi, we are using Blue Prism 6. I have created a sample VBO and exposed it as web service.  When I try to access it in IE on same machine it is not showing up the web service page. I get this page can't be displayed message. http://localhost:8181/ws...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you use any scheduling tool other than BP's?

I don't use Blue Prism's timetables at all because it doesn't show to which bots the schedules has been assigned. Until now I've been using Outlook, but since my number of bots is increasing the schedule visualization in Outlook is getting too cumber...

PDF Reader VBO

I have attached PDF Reader VBO. If the attachment is not found. Save the below link and import . https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1fTGvszUOCjQkNySjhOWnlyQkU/view

• 19 replies
  • 0 likes

New Start up Parameter on old schedule

Hi, Is the only way to have a schedule use a new start-up parameter you've added to delete the task and re-add?  I added a new parameter and I can't seem to get it to show me the new input.   Thanks.

Read Error during PC upload in SAP

While attaching attachments in SAP I'm getting the following error as "Read Error during PC upload". But while doing it manually I could able to create the attachment. While running the Robot through Blue prism only we are getting this popup. I have ...

Unable to start Blue prism server service

Hi ,  I dont see the Blue prism Server service starting when BPserver.exe is started. What is the role of Blue prism Server service ? If it doesn't start what will be the impacts? When i try to start the Blue prism Server service, I get to see an p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How show window ?

Hi, I have an Internet Explorer window and another application that I launched via blue prism. How to switch between windows and do treatments on it??? Is there a basic function in blue Prism ?   I tried several codes: In Initializes: Public Cl...

Problem when identifying elements of an application

Hi all, I can not identify any elements of an application. Using the identification methods, I can only detect the main application window. the characteristics of the application in which I detected this problem are as follows: - .Net Framework - WP...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Compare and get Least value

Hi Folks  , Thanks in Advance . In my process I will get 5 Date of Births from 1 application , and I have 1 date of birth read from different application. Now I have to get the date from 5 Date of Births that is near to  1 Date of Birth . Or I h...