cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrome web app: how to load URL (like IE "Navigate" Action)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Versions BP: 6.3.0.6190 Chrome Extension: 1.0.4 Chrome: 69.0.3497.100 Summary When using IE, the top level application element has an Action called "Navigate". When using Chrome, this Action is not present. Please see the attachment for screenshots. Question What is the preferred way to load a location using Chrome? Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

AlesiaDzerhacho
Level 2
Hi, I guess that the only solution available now is to use ""Launch"" action for top application element and pass URL as a Command Line Parameter. Please see the screenshot attached. Therefore, previously opened Chrome session should be closed in this case.

AndreyKudinov
Level 10
Meh.. I never used chrome yet (not upgrading to 6.3 until its bugs are fixed), but just checked on 6.3 test instance quickly - any element has ""Set address"" action. You can create HTML element (with just /HTML path) to not rely on any specific one to be present to navigate and use that with Set address. Or you can probably do it with js, but I could not be bothered to test that too.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks aikudino, I got it working with an Element that only has the ""Web Path"" attribute and ""/HTML[1]"" as the value.  You can then indeed use a Navigate and ""Set Address"".