Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get Header text within textbox control from Word document

Hi I have a word document with header and footers. I need to read the text from header where the text is within a textbox control. We already have an action "Get footer text" in MS word VBO, but that's not working because my header/footer text is w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Timezone problem with Control Room

If you are using other timezone than UTC, be aware that Control Room selection "Today" is not showing processes correctly. Example we are using EEST/EET (+3 / +2) it will show processes which have started from 03:00 / 02:00.   Blue Prism is aware ...

Application Detach problem

We have a process connecting an web application, using IE and it works fine processing some records. After a while working it lost connection with the browser before process next record, so we connect again BP with browser using detach and attach an...

Handwritten document PDF - Reading

Hi, I have a requirement for reading a PDF which is a scanned copy of a hand written report. Can i use OCR / Surface automation to read this PDF? what is the success rate for the same?  

VinodV by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening SharePoint Files in BluePrism

Hi! I am using Utility - File Management VBO Get Files action to get all the filenames in a SharePoint site.  I got the path by going to the SharePoint site and clicking Open in Windows Explorer.  When I first ran my process in QA VDI, I got error on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to sign in to Blueprism

Hi Team, We are installing Blue prism v6.0. In application server operating system is windows server 2016 and we are configuring with Active directory authentication We are able to create database and showing its valid data base but not able to con...

Not able to Sign on using Windows Authentication

Hello, We are facing problem during logging in to the Blue Prism application when using windows authentication.   We are getting this error while logging in. "Signon failed - Local System accounts, guest accounts and anonymous user credentials are ...

Upgrade From Version 5 to 6

Hi Team, We are planned to Upgrade from Version 5 to 6 and i went through the version 6.2.1 release file where there is one point stated in Notices  Database Changes:  " This release requires the Blue Prism database to be version 234 "   The dou...