Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Standard text functions not working (?)

Hi, We seem to be having a super weird error with a very simple function using mid / len / trim. The function is validated (by clicking on validate) and 'evaluate expression' gives out the correct result in process/object studio, every time (on mul...

Process run Background

I'm finishing a project on BP, which was developed all over the remote Desktop, I need to go up to production on another machine (server), and run the processes in the Background. I am not able to run in the background by the server, could someone te...

Drag and drop of all elements spied using region mode

I am trying to drag and drop the elements in a window spied using region mode. The window keeps on moving as observed whenever a new item id is worked upon. So the spying gets impacted for all those elements. Please provide a solution for the same. ...

esaugos by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Install Blue Prism 6.2 in parallel with 5.3

We have developed our processes in 5.3. Now i want to check the feasibility with 6.2. I want to do this without disturbing the existing solution in 5.2. Is it possible to run both 5.3 and 6.2 in a same machine? If yes, how to do it?

MS Excel VBO (Open Workbook) - In read only mode

There is a great open workbook found in the BO provided by Blue Prism, however, I want to create a new page that gives me the open to Open WorkBook in Only Mode. Usually, the code is simple however the current Open WorkBook uses Invoke which is somet...

MS Office VBO's

I am currently using BP version 5.0.30 and use Office 2010 - I will be getting upgraded to Office 2013 then Office 365 a few months later.   Do the VBO's in BP 5.0.30 work with all versions of MS Office? The VDI's the processes run on will not be g...

Wsdl import failes in BP

Hello, Even though at first glance wsdl is correct and does not have issues importing definitions, but when choosing which Web Service methods will be used it has dublicate operation names and importing fails (unchecking dublicates and adding did no...

Log audit trail (GDPR)

Hi Due to GDPR our internal audit team has been requesting for a log audit trail. Meaning that we should be able to provide data, which users have accessed/viewed the logs. Any ideas if this is possible? We've been trying to find this in the system,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Color code the cells in excel workbook

I extracted the queue reports. Now i want the cells in the excel to be in color based on the cell value (Eg: All the completed cases must be in green, business exceptions in yellow). How can i achieve this color coding?

Automatic schedule script

Hi Team , I need a technical assistance from you. We ar trying to implement automatic scheduling script which reads the data fom source and automaticall scehdule the BOTs Happy to share if you need any additional information. Any script related t...