cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Fails thru Scheduler in Control Room, but Passes when Manually Run in Control Room

Anonymous
Not applicable
Blue Prism Version: 6.3.0 Problem 1 (Allowing Scheduler to Run First): After i restart my Windows 2012 Server, I ensure BluePrism Server.exe is running in services. I launch BluePrism and login with Full Admin Credentials. After Login, i wait for the Scheduler to initiate its job in Control Room. I have already predefined processes scheduled to various times in a day. The Scheduler starts the intended process on time in Control Room, but the Process is failing. To check whether the process is really breaking, i run the same process in Process Studio and also i run by manually adding this process to the Resource PC and starting a session in Control Room. In both the scenarios the Process is fully completing with no issues. Problem 2 (Allowing Manual Session in CR to Run First): After i restart my Windows 2012 Server, I ensure BluePrism Server.exe is running in services. I launch BluePrism and login with Full Admin Credentials. I add the same process above to the Resource PC and manually start the session in Control Room. The process executes and completes fully After doing a manual run, i click on the Process in Control Room and Click on "Run", the Scheduler does not kick in. I try to wait for my Scheduler to kick in, but the intended process does not start at all. In summary, If i do not run a manual run and just run the scheduler first, then scheduler executes its steps, but the process fails. If i do a manual run first, then process is executing fine, and then try to run the scheduler the scheduler does not start at all. Any suggestions
1 REPLY 1

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Difficult to diagnose from here Richie but try the event log on the app server machine, that might reveal what the scheduler has been doing. Also try to diagnose why the process is failing.