cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't spy elements with Accessibiliy mode in Internet Explorer

SaraGHMARI
Level 2
Hello, I have problem trying to spy elements with Accessibiliy mode in Internet Explorer, in fact it only detects the whole window much like the Win32 mode, but I can't have access to each individual element, I checked if it's related to the version bue the same works just fine for my collegues. I'm using BP version 5, Has anyone ever ecountered the same problem, Thank you in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

DanielB_Frutos
Level 4
Hello Sara, just for discard options, have you tried ""play"" with the attributes aHeight/aWidth (and maybe Match Index ""1"") for each element you are trying to find and disabling Class Name/Visible/Screen Visible/Element Count ? Hope it helps you, Regards!  

DanielB_Frutos
Level 4
Hello Sara, just for discard options, have you tried ""play"" with the attributes aHeight/aWidth (and maybe Match Index ""1"") for each element you are trying to find and disabling Class Name/Visible/Screen Visible/Element Count ? (always talking about AA Identification Mode) Hope it helps you, Regards!  

RedaMarzouk
Level 2
Hello Sara, Have you tried playing around with the options to match your colleagues' ones