Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Code Stages

can anyone recommend a good place to start to learn more about code stages (VB/C#)? I would like to use these more but don€™t know where to start with writing them 

MAPIEx 2.0.6 Exception cause Automate.exe terminated

use MAPIEx 2.0.6 VBO  send mail  cause  Automate.exe  terminated   System : win10 pro version : 1803 OS:17134.48  outlook 2013 bp version : 6.2.1   detail error msg as attachment .  please help.     Automate.exe Framework version: v4.0.3...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

run schedule issue in ver 6.3

Hi, everyone   Does anyone find some problems when using the schedule?   Everything was doing right in ver6.2.1, but after I update AP/DB/IC/RR to ver6.3 and restart the AP server, the schedule don't work anymore. And I deleted all schedule sett...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Agent

Hi, Is there a way to NOT use a Login Agent? I have some windows policies issue in my working environment and I'm not sure if I be able to get a green light for chenging those policies to remove the need of Ctrl+Alt+Del to login to a resource etc. ...

Active queue

Hi all I am trying to utilize the active queue. I believe everything is set up correctly, but I would assume when a new items enters the queue it should start up the ressources attach to the queue and start that proces. But it doesn´t? Is it a BP 6....

How to spy Java application run from JNLP file

Hi, I'm trying to automate some tasks on a Java application, which after installing appears not to be a JAR but a JNLP file. I've updated my JRE to the latest version and enabled the JAB from Win7 ease of access centre. However I've tried a number o...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Session Variables and Scheduler

Hi!   Is there a possibility to create a Schedule with predefined Session Variables? I am currently trying to explore this option, but unable to really locate how to do this. And unfortunately as this forum search is rather unusable, I could not fi...

Is command line deployment possible for bots ?

Hi Team, Just out of curiosity I wanted to know that is there any way we can deploy bots(.bprelease) using the command line. Until now I have imported the releases by login into BP and using import option. I wanted to think on a dev ops prospective...

Emails (Office365)

Client is suggesting to retrieve & send emails from internet (Office365) and not via SMTP. How can this be achieved?

Runtime Client Failing to Establish Connection

Hi all, I'm currently having an issue on a couple of my Blue Prism runtime (robot) clients. The runtime clients are logged in with a windows service account, which is in all the correct active directory groups that will give it Blue Prism access. Wh...