cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent for windows server 2012

Mohammed_Nissa1
Level 4
Hi Team, Is Login agent support Windows server 2012 OS? If Yes what are the changes need to do in local and group policies? If possible can anyone share document for login agent configuration in windows server 2012 OS Thank in advance, Nis6
4 REPLIES 4

AmiBarrett
Level 12
It works. Disable Ctrl-Alt-Delete, disable Fast User Switching (optional, but more stable), disable user agreement prompt. It's also a good idea to leverage netplwiz for an auto-login to make it a little more fool-proof.

Liam_Heiniger
Level 4
Hi Mohammed,    Were you able to solve this?  I too have a similar issue, with Windows Server 2012 R2 and the services accounts only being able to log in when given elevated administrator privileges. I'd like to know more about what group policies are required for the login agent to work. The service accounts can log into the VMs manually without any issues.  The service account can log in via login agent only with Admin privileges.  Looking forward to hearing from you.  Cheers, Liam

Liam_Heiniger
Level 4
Hi Mohmmed,  just letting you know we solved this issue with the addition of the ""Log in locally"" in the group policy.  I hope this works for you.  Cheers, Liam

Mohammed_Nissa1
Level 4
Hi Liam, Even for me login agent is working but some time out of 10, 2 times i am getting error as ""Time out""- on that time when i restart runtime server machine then only login agent is working. Did you faced this issue? Thanks, Mohammed