Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Resource Offline Error - When Resource is Online

I have a resource that is online (confirmed with blue icon in control room & event viewer on the resource shows the login sequence and ends on "listener started"). However, when I execute my schedule I keep getting the error "Task: Process 1 threw an...

Server Busy - SAP Integration

Hello everyone,   I'm robotizing a process that uses SAP for data extraction, but I have a problem.   Sometimes SAP displays a window saying "Busy Server" (attached image)   I'm using the Windows 10 (SO) and the machine is a VDI. Has anyone s...

MS Word VBO "ExportPDF" - error thrown by code stage

Hi, I'm creating a process which exports pdf from MS word file(.docx). When I use "ExportPDF" action, the error below was thrown by code stage.   Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: この機能がイãƒ...

MI reporting issue

Hi, i have enabled MI reporting but i am unable to get result from any of the tile in the analytics tab that uses MI reporting(eg : Daily productivity , productivity yesterday, Resource utilization yesterday)

SOAP web service with WSDL.exe - error thrown

I have WSDL documentation for my SOAP web service, but importing it into BP didn't work since it has unsupported data types (anytype). I followed the work-around in the web services v6 user guide, using WSDL.exe to generate my VB.NET code, cleaning u...

Get Active Workbook Count returns 0

Hi,   While I try to download an excel file from a web application, I am using "Get Active Workbook Count" action from Excel VBO to see the active work book count and if it returns 1 (meaning excel gets opened from web application) I download the fi...

Unable to Spy Oracle Application Using Java Mode

Hi, I have followed all the steps outlined in the [v6 User Guide - Java Access Bridge] and [Java Automation Guide_0] however, I am still unable to spy using Java mode. I have tested the Java Access Bridge (JAB) using Java Monkey and it is working as ...

Utility Environment - Kill Process

Hello team I have an object launching IE to read data from it, the current workflow is  Kill Process -> Launch IE -> Read data -> Kill Process if it fails to read the data it has a recover stage that will retry 3 times by closing IE using the Kill...

Timeout

Good afternoon, One of our clients is asking if there is any option to automatically log out from Blue Prism in case the user is inactive for x minutes. I know that in UiPath this feature is supported but I am not sure if this option is avaliable in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Select node in SAP treeview

Hi, I followed step by step in https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/how-work-sap-tree-view-element. I can expand and select the €œOffice€ node, but can€™t select the child node of €œOffice€. It returns the error: "Interna...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes