cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Memory Exception

Hello , In Excel sheet i have 40000 records, by using OLDB i have taking into OLDB Collection. After some records processed (nearly 35000+records) im getting memory issue and Blueprism is getting close. is they any alternative way to achive this I have use sleep stage ,after processing every 10000 records but still no use. Thanks, Naveen 
3 REPLIES 3

DaveMorris
Level 14
Hi Naveen, Have you tried pulling the data from excel in batches of 10,000 and then working on it, clearing it out, then get 10,000 more rows, etc.? Respectfully, Dave
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

DaveMorris
Level 14
One more thing... Not sure if what I said was clear or not. What I mean is that the way you described it sounds as though you have all 40k records in a collection at once. And what I'm suggesting is to try not pulling it all in at once. Your business logic may require all 40k at the same time, but hopefully it doesn't.
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

Hi David,  Actually we have 1 lakhs records in excel, we are split to three excels dividing be 40K records as one excel sheet. After we are splitting also we getting Memomry exception while OLDB Vbo as well. we are take 10K each time process may take some time right? that's why we are taking 40K records by using OLDB.  Is they another way to resolve the issue!!!. Pls Suggest.   Regards, Naveen