cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle forms

Mitra_vindaGovi
Level 3
Please do let us if we would face any issues while developing Process for Oracle Forms Application
5 REPLIES 5

AndréSørensen
Level 3
It's very slow

We are not able to spy any elements in Oracle Forms.Anything has to be done.

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Oracle Forms full client (not browser based) is based on the Java Runtime Engine, so your first thing to do is to get the correct version of Java Access Bridge (JAB) installed over the correct JRE files (there is a lot of information in installing JAB in the Knowledgebase). There is a Java Automation Guide in the Learning Area of the Portal. I can suggest using Match Index (maybe with match reverse) to speed up the interface.

MaloyHalder1
Level 2
Dennis: I have installed JAB and tested it through the Java Monkey and Swing2.jar as laid out in documentation. I am having problems with attaching it to the Oracle  form. I launch open the correct from from the web browser. It seems there are three layers when I launch the workbench. when I click on the appropriate work bench from the e - business suite it opens 3 windows on top of another. When I am trying to attach the the front window by name its not able to identify the correct  the window. we have only two Java processes. But three windows.  First the initial Oracle Applications window. Then an intermediary ""Navigator"" window with the all the functions. And then the final form- Customer Service workbench. Can't attach to the customer service work bench.   Thanks And Regards,  

ThaisSousa
Level 2
I'm using Blue Prism with an application based on Oracle Forms launch by Internet Explorer, but I'm finding a lot of issues in this interaction. I have already activated JAB and use the parameters descendtree,ignorenotshowing in application modeller. I can identify the elements only as Java Mode and the BP takes a huge time for highlight the elements (sometimes it takes almost 2 minutes). Besides that, sometimes the wait cannot found the field that was found in highlight before, regardless the time we wait.