cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook Automation

PRIYANARAYANMIS
Level 3
Each time I try to send an email using blueprism  (using mapiex bpa object) from default outlook profile the windows security with automate.exe popup appears to enter password . Only after entering password email send completes. 

I am using 32 bit outlook that supported by mapiex. 

Even when I stored the password by doing a check mark on remember password box for the next time again this popup appears.
How to solve this ?
31088.jpg

------------------------------
MISRA
6 REPLIES 6

jegendra
Staff
Staff
Hi Priyanarayan,

Do you encounter the Windows Security prompt while sending email manually using the Outlook application without the Blue Prism MAPIEx automation?

Jega Avinasinathan
Customer Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Jega Avinasinathan Customer Support Engineer Blue Prism

DiogoFurlan
Level 3
Hello, you can try including the credential on the windows credential manager inside the control panel (see attached image). 
Hope it helps.

Diogo Furlan
Analyst
Grupo NC
America/Sao_Paulo

No password prompt appear when I send email using outlook manually.
Also I tested with UIPATH . It works perfectly. No password prompt at all.

Only when I use Process studio or control room this password window appears for each time I run.

Also I entered password and remember check box and it goes to windows credential manager and stored  there.
Each time I send email I have to enter password and if I check remember password one more credential stored for same outlook.
Blueprism process can't fetch the outlook password from credential in windows.

I am using windows 10 64 bit OS, 32 bit outlook for mapiex tool.

MISRA

No password prompt appear when I send email using outlook manually.
Also I tested with UIPATH . It works perfectly. No password prompt at all.

Only when I use Process studio or control room this password window appears for each time I run.

Also I entered password and remember check box and it goes to windows credential manager and stored  there.
Each time I send email I have to enter password and if I check remember password one more credential stored for same outlook.
Blueprism process can't fetch the outlook password from credential in windows.

I am using windows 10 64 bit OS, 32 bit outlook for mapiex tool.

MISRA

Credentials already stored in windows.
As the Password prompt window showing Automate.exe  information It is of course trying to connect with outlook through credential manager initiated by blueprism process. 
In UiPath it works fine never ask any password prompt.

MISRA

Credentials already stored in windows credential manager under generic credential
As the Password prompt window showing Automate.exe  information It is of course trying to connect with outlook through credential manager initiated by blueprism process. 
In UiPath it works fine never ask any password prompt.

MISRA