cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem MS Excel VBO

nicolasrozas
Level 2
Hello, I have a problem with the use of MS Excel VBO, where I try to open an excel file, where I get this: Internal: the code stage could not be executed because the exception was thrown by the code stage: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I am working with the 2013 version of Office and enterprise license. regards, Nicolás
7 REPLIES 7

BastiaanBezemer
Level 5
Hi Nicolas, No idea what the issue is. But a possible work-around: If you open the excel file via Utility - Environment with as action Start Process , does it then open, and can you attach to it via the Excel VBO? See this thread for a details explaination:https://portal.blueprism.com/forums/nhs-discussion-forums/general-discu…

MarcinBerdys
Level 2
I have the same issue. Anybody can help?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same issue here, please assist. Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anybody came up with a solution yet? Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had the same Issue... There are two different Versions of MS Excel VBO, i don't know which one but one worked for me and the other one didn't with the same error you have.

BogdanDeris1
Level 3
Hello, Same problem here solved by using an old version of Excel VBO object - 5.0.22. Works without any problem. Best regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you bastiaan.bezemer2 I had the same problem so I replaced the ""MS Excel VBO: Open Workbook"" action with ""Utility - Environment: Start Process"" action and now process works fine.