Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Google Intelligent Services Integration Error

Hi all, When I try to fill the API Key in System-Credential Details I get the following error: "Failed to save credential - Could not encrypt data because the scheme 'Credentials Key' is invalid." Is someone has ever encountered an error like that...

Reliability of Global Send Keys and Send Key Events

I'm automating a Java application and I'm using Global Send Keys to send text to the application. The text is 14 lines and it has about 180 words. While Send Keys has been working reliably for small batch of transactions (20-30), sometimes the applic...

From Printscreen to PDF using PDF creator

Hi all, I am stuck at the moment with the following situation: 1. I need to take several printscreens from a certain application and save those in .PDF format 2. All these Different PDF's need to be merged together into one PDF using PDF creator ...

Get HTML Attribute issues

I have this application in IE that Blue Prism is controlling which has a element "" and contains 0-20 search results. This page shows or hides the part of the page by changing the style attribute of this div between "display: block;" and "display: no...

Regarding Production Issue in memory management

Hello All, i am facing issue related to memory management with SQL Server in Production. my process include queue and approx 8000 data in excel However running the process for two days had filled the database with around 140 GB. How can we clear t...

Sign In problem

Hi i am getting following error while signing in th the Blue Prism, please someone resolve my issue,suddenly it showing the error so far it has worked perfectly

How to Spy the Web form Message

Hi All, I'm not able to spy Web form message. I;e, We log out form any security the websites they will pop up a window saying "Are Sure want to Logout".. I'm not able to spy that Particular window. I tried in HTML , AA, Win32, region, UI modes.... B...

can we able to '"open" a mail in OUTLOOK??

Hi All, Can it possible to OPEN a mail in outlook using MAPIEx?? (MAPIEx 2.0.6 handles Microsoft Outlook elements through the Extended MAPI (Message API). With MAPIEx you can move, check, open, delete and save emails.) Thank You!

Reference a Collection and field from a Collection

Is there a way in Blue Prism to create a reference mapping collection and then reference that? For instance, I want to map multiple fields from a collection to Excel. Rather than hard code everything, I've created a collection with a field called "F...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy several files

Hi all !  Question: At the moment I've got a process going in the main folder, then to each subfolder and copy files 1 by 1 in another folder. Is it possible to select all files in the subfolder and copy them in one shot instead of 1 by 1? Note I ca...