Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Surface Automation

Hi All,    I am started learning surface automation So i have question i am spying the google page with region mode  I created three regions    1. Values region  to enter the value  2. Good search region for click    So  i want to enter the v...

Attach already opened excel file

I want to attach already opened excel file. PFB the task performed : Window title : demo.xlsx process name of target application : EXCEL.EXE*32 ------------------------------ Clicking the attach button : Error - Failed to launch application - T...

Scheduler

Hi, I'm wondering if somebody would be able to help me please? In B P version 4, we have configured schedulers to run at certain times however at times these sit in the control room in the "pending" section and I have to manually start this....has ...

Where are the tutorials?

Hello There used to be tutorials on the portal such as: https://portal.blueprism.com/learning/tutorials/process-creation  Where can I find those tutorials now? Thank you and best regards Maximilian Steinbach

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BP and AWS EC2 / Workspaces - Unable to use mouse

Hello everyone, A quick question. Has anyone tried to deploy a resource in AWS (Workspaces; non-stop on-line) and had an issue where if there is no open & live connection with a client BluePrism is able to automate applications even using keystrokes...

Failed to identify the combo box's inner list

While selecting item in a combo box, i am getting exception like "Failed to identify the combo box's inner list" Combobox is spied in AA mode since html mode is not working. Write now i am using send keys to select item,however i dont want to rely ...