Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AMI error while launching IE

Hi! In rare occasions while launching and attaching to IE we get this error " Exception details: AMI error occurred in WaitStart...". Does anybody has idea why it appears? I was not capable to find anything in the forum with this new search engine.

Blue Prism data base server disconnection

Hi, I have an issue with our data base server and a virtual machine. Blue prism is installed on this VM. The issue : We have a disconnection between the blue prism and the data base. The data base try to reconnect but unsuccessfully. We have c...

MapIEX- Failed to access message store

Hi, I'm using Mapiex to send emails where it was all working fine till Friday. Today morning the same Vm is giving me an error "Failed to access message store." Only thing which changed since Friday is Microsoft office was reinstalled. What should...

Query BluePrism Server Database

Hello dear Community,   I would like to query the Database of my BluePrism Server. The Location of the Server is known. I guess that there must be a database on the Server somewhere. So the question is where the Database is located at and how I c...

Want to system.speech.dll in code stage

Hi  I wanted to use text to speech converter for that I wanted use some classes which are coming under add System.speech.dll.I have downloaded this dll also but don't know how to add in Blue prism library. can somebody tell me how to do that. Than...

Auto switch to new license?

Hi - I just installed a new license, do I have to do anymore? Will the current activities just grab the new licenses? Should I remove the old license?  It has 2 days to expiry. Cheers Andy.

About Secure Connection between server and client

Hi When I try to connect to a BP server I got some error, search in Kownledge base and found the guide below: https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/server-has-rejected-client-credentials-error-when-configuring I followed gui...

How to attach exceed application

Hi, My mainframe application is getting hosted with a file which has ".xs" extension, this .xs file has the configuration to launch the application. when I look at the taskbar after the launch I see exceed.exe in the task list. Can you please let ...

Regarading Web-page spy

I am trying to pull one report from the web-page, on a every hit it will change the start date and end-date which are middle of my web-page. Once the dates are adjusted it need to be spied at the bottom of the page i.e. Create report - I am unable to...

double click does work on Java application

When I try to double click on a element of java application, return error:"Unable to match any windows with the query terms", BUT, it could single click on the same element and doesn't return any error. Only different is changing Action from "Global ...

BP and the application freeze

Hi all, We have a process that runs from control room in a virtual machine. The problem occurs at a stage where a new small window opens up in the front. The process needs to just click on a button on that front window. It is a browser based applicat...