cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Installing Runtime Resources on device for the BP Typical Deployment

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Expert, We are implementing the Typical Deployment of BP and successfully installed the BP Application Server,SQL Server on one device and BP Interactive Client on another device.The Client is also able to connect to the SQL database through the Application server.Now we are trying to install the BP Runtime Resources on a device and successfully configured the below 2 points from the 5 points provided on the installation document:- 1. Verify that the database settings have been configured for the environment and that Blue Prism has been installed on the device. 2. Ensure the Blue Prism Connection on this machine is to the Application Server (and that the option for Use Secure Connections is appropriate to the deployment) 3. Assign a user account to the device and configure the user profile (including configuring remote access settings). 4. Verify connectivity to line of business applications. 5. Implement start-up configuration (incl. login and auto-start). We are not able to implement from point 3 to 5 and need a detail step by step explanation to implement it.Can anyone help me how to configure the above steps? Thanks & Regards Manoj
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I'd like some more information regarding this as well. Did you manage to make progress on this Manoj?

Hi Manoj,   Blue Prism provides the Infrastructure Guide which details those steps. Best regards.

SteveBoomer
Level 5
Hi Manoj, You really need to refer to the documentation to assist you as there are quite a few variables, so it's almost impossible to give you a precise answer. If after going through the documentation there are still areas you are unsure of, please post in here and I will gladly assist you where I can (I've now completed 7 implementations of BP from 5.024 to 6.1). Regards, Steve