cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Chrome extension

AlanLampert2
Level 3
Hi, I have a problem with Chrome extension, when i run the process from control room sometimes, i get the error:
The browser extension was not detected, please check that it has been installed and enabled.
This is fixed when I reboot the agent, or when i reinstall the plugin, but after 2 or 3 times that run perfectly, bum, same error again!

I have already try to close first and kill the process after, check the fixed port, incognito mode, detach the window when it closes,.

I use Blue Prism 6.10.1, and I am making an upgrade from an object for W10 that is working fine in windows 7 with the previous Blue Prism. Thanks!
6 REPLIES 6

AlanLampert2
Level 3

Johanne_U_Overa
Level 2
Hi! I have the exact same issue, did you find any solution for this?? I am using Blue Prism 6.10.1, and same extention. 

AlanLampert2
Level 3
Hi Johanne, I don´t know your situation, but in my case the problem was the POP3/SMTP object that I use after chrome, when I close it until after sending the mail, the problem was fixed. Other solution is to reboot the pc or the agent, to clear the ports.

Johanne_U_Overa
Level 2
Thank you!
Reboot worked.
(I was using "Terminate", and that caused the problem.)

BenBobo
Level 5
Hi @AlanLampert2 and @Johanne_U_Overa - sorry to comment on an old thread but I am also running into this issue on 6.10.1. I have tried a few different things with no success.

@Johanne_U_Overa Did you fix the issue by removing the "terminate" action from your process? Are you closing the browser by using the "exit" button?

@AlanLampert2 Can you explain what you did to close the POP3/SMTP object?

Thanks in advance for any help! ​​​​

henrynli
Staff
Staff