cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Assessment Tool - Ease of implementation (?)

Jrwork
Level 5

Hey guys! How are you?

I used the Process Assessment tool to improve our analyzes and definition of automation complexity.

However, I would like to hear a little from you regarding the complexity.

For example: in the image below, the complexity is 3.6 out of a total of 6, in other words, how long is it necessary to carry out this automation?

Jrwork_0-1724863684905.png

Or rather at simple (0 - 2), medium (2 - 4) and difficult (4-6) levels, what is the automation delivery time you would use?

Link: https://patool.blueprism.com/login

3 REPLIES 3

Neel1
MVP

Hello @Jrwork - can you click on this button available just below to see the PAT recommendation

Neel1_0-1724917046116.png

also, i don't think you will get development effort from PAT.

Hello, @Neel1 
needs to hear from you at Or rather, at the simple (0 - 2), medium (2 - 4) and difficult (4 - 6) levels, what is the automation delivery time you would use?

When clicking on this field, I do not have this guidance, I understand that this is relative between companies, but I would like to hear a little from you

Neel1
MVP

Every Org has its different standard and criteria to measure complexity and timelines . some of those are - how many applications are to be used , how many navigation(keystroke, click) are there in applications. In my past org- 4 weeks of development is simple. 4-8 weeks is medium and greater then 8 weeks is complex.