cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process does not start upon scheduling the same in the scheduler

PoojaLuthra
Level 2
I tried scheduling one of my processes using the schedules option available in the control. I created a new schedule setting a task to the same. I opted for running the same once mentioning the specific date and time when I want the process to run. Next in the task window I assigned the resource to the process that I needed to run; giving instructions as On complete : Stop On Exception : Abort selecting the check box for Fail fast on any errors Next I clicked on Apply changes thus, Saving the whole thing. However when the time arrives, the process does not run and when I check the process logs, no entry for that process shows up at the scheduled time. Please guide me through the process for using the scheduler if it differs from the one mentioned above. Else provide a solution for the same.
3 REPLIES 3

susheel_maurya
Level 3
Hi Pooja, You can't run scheduler without BP server. Scheduler work only when you run a process over BP Server and Blue Prism Runtime Resource PC's.Create Blue Prism Infrastructure, schedule your process on 'Blue Prism Runtime Resource PC's', then it will work.

ShreyansNahar
Level 5
Hi, We are also facing the same issue even after using a Resource PC and the BP Server. Can someone guide on how to proceed on this?

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Have you checked the knowledgebase? There is a topic called 'Scheduled jobs fail to run'. Also, there are scheduler logs that you can check and windows events logs on the BPServer machine that might help you to solve your issue.