cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processes disappearing on log in

BenAnderson
Level 5

Hi all, 

I have recently upgrade my BP to version 7.2.0, and re-imported all of my processes from my last version of BP. This works fine, and I am able to access everything, and have an up to date license. 

However, the issue occurs whenever I log out and log back in again. When I log back in, all of the processes and objects, APIs, and environment variables etc have disappeared, and I have to re-import them all again.

Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

Many thanks in advance,

Ben

Benjamin Anderson, Senior Consultant, UK
6 REPLIES 6

harish.m
Level 12

Hi Ben,

Did you get chance to verify in Database?

or Probably you dont have access to those processes or objects, I will check  the access as well. 

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

BenAnderson
Level 5

Hi Harish, 

That's great thanks. I've "tested" the connection of the database in the "Configure Database" section at login. And the database is valid. How do I go about verifying it?

Many thanks,

Ben

harish.m
Level 12

Hi ben,

Are you using Trail version or enterprise edition of blue prism?

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

BenAnderson
Level 5

Hi Harish, 

It's an enterprise edition.

Thanks,

bclayton1896
Level 4

We're you able to check the BP database with SQL Server Management Studio and see if the database contained your imported items? Hopefully this is just a IC issue. 

We've done a number of upgrades and fortunately have not run into this issue. Is there any chance another user might have run the configuration to create a new DB instance?

BenAnderson
Level 5

Hi @Brian Clay,

Thank you for the reply. I tried logging in again this morning, and it seems to have miraculously worked. All the processes and objects are showing.
Not sure what the issue was to be honest. But the SQL database table was definitely there with the process/object definitions in it.

So it must have been an issue with either the IC or connection.

Thanks for your help anyways,

Kind regards,

Ben