cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue Report generated has blank value in Status Column

SivapriyaS
Level 3

Hi Team,

One of my Bots generates Daily Reports every morning by pulling data from the queue. And for some days, when the report is generated, for some of the rows, the Status column is empty. Not showing whether it is Completed/Exception.

26788.png

26789.png

Please help me find a possible solution for the same.

Thanks in Advance!

------------------------------
Sivapriya S
4 REPLIES 4

harish.m
Level 12

Hi  Siva Priya,

It looks like the automation is not updating status for all the cases, I would suggest to cross check the process and make sure the status is updated in all the different scenario whether it is approved or not approved or any other case

Based on teh screenshot  it is better to cross check the process  whether BOT is missing any other condition what happen when the bot failed to process the item before it update the status as approved or not approved? 

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Hi Harish,

Thanks for the reply.

It was updating the status without any issues. But for last couple of weeks, we are seeing blank values. 
Also, the status is updated in all the scenarios.

Sivapriya S

26782.png

Sivapriya S

HI Sivapriya,

Its worth to navigate the  process in debug mode to understand the issue by using the item it is not updating the status.  In general it supposed to update the status if logically if we implement all the edge cases.

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]