cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recaptcha - AntiCaptcha / 2captcha

Hey guys!
Has anyone used anti captcha and/or 2captcha?

I'm having trouble configuring blueprism and breaking the captcha through BP, can anyone help?

------------------------------
José Francisco Bezerra Nunes Júnior
4 REPLIES 4

harish.m
MVP

Hi José Francisco Bezerra Nunes Júnior,

It is helpful if you share the screenshot and indicate what  is the issue  noticed when you are trying to spy the captcha? and approach you followed.

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Hello friend

So, I still haven't been able to do the initial step because I'm in doubt how it's done in blueprism, if it's by some API, some object... captcha and I'm researching how to proceed with the implementation in bp

José Francisco Bezerra Nunes Júnior

hello,

Check the below digital exchange asset to scrap the captcha. It looks like this asset might help you to scrap web captcha.

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/113833/solution/atcs---scrape-stack-api

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

Hello José.

The purpose of using CAPTCHA is primarily to prevent unwanted access by robots to the desired information. However, it is important to emphasize that automating the CAPTCHA-solving process would inevitably nullify its inherent purpose.

It is valid to question the feasibility of successfully automating the CAPTCHA bypass, as its complexity is designed to challenge algorithms and automated mechanisms. While an Optical Character Recognition (OCR) approach may be considered, its effectiveness is often questionable due to the constant evolution of CAPTCHA techniques.

Some alternatives offer human assistance in overcoming CAPTCHA API, but it is important to note that most of these services are paid. Furthermore, when considering the use of these services, it is prudent to carefully examine the privacy policy of the application or system in question, as many explicitly prohibit CAPTCHA breaking, which could lead to undesirable consequences in terms of compliance and integrity. Therefore, the choice of approaches to deal with CAPTCHA should be made with careful consideration of risks and compliance with applicable policies.

Best regards,

Leonardo Soares
RPA Developer
Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil