Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need access to BluePrismPy

Hello, I need to have access to the BluePrismPy, because I am trying to create a BP Extension as part of my Bachelor thesis.How can I get it? I already have the trial license. Thank you and Best Regards, Vjosa

Resolved! Update Environment Variable by updating BP database

Hi, I am trying to find a way to update an environment variable other than using the BP GUI. I can make the CLI /setev method work but if the value of the variable contains numerous lines and characters requiring escape, it fails. I read that the up...

Need to delete Draft Emails

Hi, I need to delete the emails which have been drafted in Outlook. is there any way to do this using BluePrism.------------------------------Subhash .------------------------------

Move to next cell

Hii , iam working on excel where I have used filter operation , when I use get next empty cell or other options it doesnot go the next cell of filterd data eg- if i have data at J6  and the current  selected cell is J1 , after using go to next empty ...

Resolved! Delete Outlook Email

Hii all my requirment is .Create a reusable process to cleanup mails in an outlook folder.Process should get the startup param such as folder name and datetim for example - if we need to delete emails in Sent items which are 90 days older  , i tried...

Fail to update the API call through Blue Prism

Hi Team,Bot is failing to update the API call through PUT method, the same has been working until Feb 14th, from Feb 14th bot is failing to update the API call through PUT method and it is giving the error as 401. The same has been working through po...

35362.png

Wanna stop last incomplete process

We have scheduled a process on certain resource, but this resource is shared to other processes. My process cannot be launched on scheduled from time to time because of last process is not completed. I want to set a schedule to check this resource st...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Session Log Viewer - Issue in Refresh

when bot is running and you open session log viewer and of course page count will keep on increasing as bot progress. when refresh is done - It is not automatically taking you to  latest page .  have to manually see the page has filled and click on l...

13274.png 13275.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! problem writting in address bar

Hello everyone! I am a begginer using Blueprism and this is my first question. My goal is to write a path in the address bar of this window. I have already identified this element as shown in the following image I have a navigate element with the f...

12830.png 12831.png 12832.png 12833.png
Rodrigo by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Having trouble with Browser Extension on MS Edge

Hi everyone Were having trouble where we are launching a process via the worker and it fails saying the Brower Extension was not connected.  stepping through on the design studio it works fine, but we have tried 2 process' on the worker and it fails ...