cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding installation of blue prism app

RaghulR
Level 2
Hi, 
  This is Raghul and Iam from India. During installation of blue prism application i have some error showing after when i entered the licence key. Can anybody help me with this. my mobile no : 8667270316.

------------------------------
Raghul R
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Raghul, 

Can you ensure that no extra spaces/characters exist when you copy the license key?
If you still get the error, can you send a screen shot (or copy the text) of the error?

Shiyanbade Animashaun
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism

SharazKM
Level 4
Hi Ragul ,

Are you trying to upload license file ? will you be able to confirm that the file is valid and not expired 

Also share the screen shot as well

Sharaz KM Senior RPA Consultant
Senior RPA Consultant
EY
Europe/London

Hi, 
   Thanks for the Response, Actually, In my system i have two users logged in. When i installed the app first time in my system from user 1,  activation completed            successfully.  After that i just uninstalled the app from user 1 and reinstall the app from user 2 in the same system error is displaying.
   I Have Attached the Screenshots of the error. kindly go through this.

Raghul R

Hi Ragul 

Could you please check with your team whether the license is user specific or not . Also make sure the license is removed for user 1 .

if it is removed successfully , then try again using user1 and confirm the license is always working fine for user1 and not user2. I believe the error popup coming when you try uploading the license file

Sharaz KM Senior RPA Consultant
Senior RPA Consultant
EY
Europe/London

Hi Ragul, 

Yes, it may be best if you can confirm a few things.
Is that a standalone installation or an enterprise installation? Is it a learning edition? What's the expiration date on the license?
A learning edition license may be restricted to the user, thus causing a clashing issue. If not, it could be something else. 
Please let us know and share screen shots of the license details on the System-License screen if possible.

Shiyanbade Animashaun
Senior Product Consultant
Blue Prism
United States/Boston