cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolution Changes when Running through Login Agent

MageshSundarave
Level 2
Hi BP Community, We are deploying a process in Citrix HVD technology. When running a process from control room without using login agent, it works fine. But when we run it through login agent, the resolution changes automatically to 1024*728. Required resolution for our process to run using surface automation: 1600*900. We are unable to change force the required resolution in the HVD€™s. So guide us how to change the resolution to the above required.
16 REPLIES 16

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Can you change the profile of the user ID used by Login Agent to have 1600x900 as it's default?

Hi Carter, Can I have a detailed explanation reagarding this. It would be very helpful if we set up a skype call and try to understand the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello magesh.sundaravelu Did you solve this problem? I am having a similar situation.

Prasanna_Kumar1
Level 4
I think we should use c# to set resolution

NithyaselvanJey
Level 2
Folks - any suggestions on how to resolve this. We are running into a similar situation where the resolution switches to 1024 * 768 when logged in through login agent. #Tush001 - how did you resolve this? Can you provide some more details? --> Should we look at writing a powershell script to force the resolution to 1920*1080 on login.

RogerBruggeman
Level 2
i am interest in what everyone is using when it comes with OCR technology. if you are using an OCR technology outside of the one supplied in Blue Prism I am interested to know what you are using and how you feel about it .... we are researching in acquiring a better OCR technology and would like to know which one's to investigate

RogerBruggeman
Level 2
i am interest in what everyone is using when it comes with OCR technology. if you are using an OCR technology outside of the one supplied in Blue Prism I am interested to know what you are using and how you feel about it .... we are researching in acquiring a better OCR technology and would like to know which one's to investigate

NiallWhelan
Level 2
Hi, We are facing the same issue on one of our processes using HVD. Resolution at 1024 * 768 and need it to default to 1920 * 1200 for the process to work. Did anyone find a solution, and if so could you provide details? Thanks Niall

KristianGunnars
Level 2
Hello. We are also having this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.