cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resources Offline

SteveBoomer
Level 5
Hi. We have been running an implementation of Blue Prism in our environment for approximately three months. We are running Blue Prism 5.0.24 Our setup is Load Balancer Two application server SQL Cluster Ten Resources We've experienced very little technical issues so far, but we had an odd one yesterday. Five of our Resources were showing offline in BP. The previous day all ten had been running the same process successfully, then logged off. There were no errors in the process logs. Five of the Resources started running the next set of processes this morning, however five failed because BP showed them as offline. When I signed into the Resource VMs, the LoginAgent service was running, the automate application took over and they appeared as connected in the console. When I logged off they showed as offline. The only fix was either a reboot or to restart the LoginAgent service. Has anyone seen this behaviour before, is it a known issue? We are currently waiting for version 6 (and hoping to skip 5.0.33) - is this sensible? Thanks, Steve
1 REPLY 1

AswathyAntony
Level 2
Hi Steve, I have also experienced the same issue. I restarted the VMs and waited for some time to get back to normal. Thanks, Aswathy