Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SAP Integration with Blue Prism

Hello Team, We have a requirement where we need to integrate SAP application with Blue Prism. Could you please advise how the SAP applications can be automated with Blue Prism software. Is there any existing utility in BP or BP VBO for SAP based a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Using an exposed blue prism web service

Hi, I am trying to use a Blue Prism VBO which i have developed, as a web service. I am new to web services and I am unable how to call the web service within an external piece of code, in my case node.js code. I wish to be able to perform the actio...

Using c# in Code block

I tried using c# in code block. It was working fine when i tried assigning simple string variables. But when i try to create a Collection or a datatable and assign it to a variable I'm getting few errors such as System.ComponentModel.MarshalByValueCo...

Obtaining JSON data from a URL using HTTP GET

I am trying to develop a VBO which will use a HTTP GET request to obtain JSON data from a URL and then be able to store the JSON data as a collection so the different object values can be used for automation. Does anyone have any ideas as to how thi...

Release manager

Is there a way to compare the versions of the contents of the package in the release manager? we can do compare releases which shows what component changed. Lets say one of the objects changed in the new release but we need to roll back to the previo...

Overlapping processes using schedule

Hi, i need to periodically check if a work queue is not empty in order to make a process start. I can do this using schedule. The problem is: if a process is running, and the scheduler founds that the queue is not empty, it will start a new process...

Automaticall back up

Hi All, I had problem in saving of the process during the development. Under the System tab in part System I can see 'Automatically back up when editing the process or object' but there I can set just the period but I don't know how to call the backu...

How to take a screenshot?

Hi I have tried a couple of things to take a screenshot using Blueprism but no luck so far. SnippingTool cannot be accessed from Blueprism and PrtScr does not seem to work. Is it possible and how is it done? Regards Anders

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BCP for the App Server

Hi Team, Please let us know the various techniques we can follow for the BCP of the Blue Prism Application Server. Is there any method which will automatically connect to the other server when there is a failure in the Blue Prism Application Server...

Memory Management query on Internal Work Queues

I am trying to load an excel sheet containing more than 100k records in BluePrism Process Studio using Excel VBO object (It might go upwards of 300k in some cases). I am loading the collection into an internal work queue of BluePrism, but I get an e...

MS Access VBO?

Hi everyone, I started to work with Blue Prism some weeks ago and I'd like to know how I could work with MS Access and BluePrism. Thanks, Hernán

Communication Between servers (Robots & Blue Prism)

Hi Everyone! I want to know How can i find more information about the infrastructure specifically how to create a user robot and i want to know how is the communication between servers (Blue Prism to Robots). i have searching in documentation but i ...