cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to spy and get table values

VinayNaik1
Level 3
Hi, I am trying to spy a table from a web page but I am unable to do it using AA and other modes, I tried using Region mode I am able to spy but unable to get the get table values, I am getting an error no html table exists, the table is not getting spied properly. Can anyone help me out to get the table values and spy it properly.
3 REPLIES 3

IvanGordeyev
Level 5
First, if you are connecting to an application remotely you either need blue prism installed on that user machine or you need to use surface automation. If the application is running on you machine, then try connecting to the application using index 0 or 1. Ensure that other browser sessions are closed, not to confuse blue prism as it would not know which to choose. Finally, try a default (embedded ) blue prism settings in the application modeller.

VinayNaik1
Level 3
Thanks for the reply, I resolved it.. I have a new query can anyone please help me on this, I have a page it consists of all the data in one table, but this table is group of tables, I want to spy the entire table, but as it is composed as a group of tables I am unable to do it, please can anyone suggest how can I get this entire group of tables as one

IvanGordeyev
Level 5
Reply to the new question is in a new topic you have created: https://portal.blueprism.com/how-get-group-tables#comment-5464 In the mean time, please share how the above original issue was resolved as it might benefit others.