cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retired runtime resources showing in pool and control room

Prashant
Level 4
One of the Runtime Resource a virtual PC was de-comissioned and we got a new replacement. I removed the old machine from the pool and then immediately also retired it. However when I go back to control room it still shows it as "Missing  - Connection Lost" in the pool.

I checked the DB table BPAResource and it shows this resource has an attribute of 17 which I understand means it is retired but it also shows it as in the pool.

When go to the system tab Resources >> Management - it shows up here too under the pool on the left and is not in the Retired Resources list any more. Apparently i cannot retire a resource if it is in a pool. However when I go to Resources >> Pools, it does not show up in the pool here, so i cannot remove it again to try and retire it again.

Any suggestions how I can get rid of this ghost runtime resource from the control room now?

------------------------------
Prashant
Software Engineer
IMF
1 REPLY 1

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Try to add back the RR (runtime resource) as a resource, then removed from the pool, and then retired again.

If the problem persisted, please contact our support team to review your case and assign one of our support engineers.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd