cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run query.exe in cmd with "Start Process"

RicardoFranco
Level 2

I'm using blue prism version 7.1.2 and I started blue prism as administrator.

I'm trying to logoff users from my machine using the blue prism "Start Process" from "Utility - Environment".

For that I need to use the cmd command "logoff X" . Every time I run that inside the "Start Process" utility I get this error:

'logoff' is not recognized as an internal command or an executable program or batch file.

30802.png

I already tried running "logoff X" in the windows cmd and it works. I tried to copy the logoff.exe file from C:\Windows\System32 to other directory and run it, the "Start Process" detects the copied exe but when It runs it shows the error: 

{ErrorPrintf(): LoadString failed, Error 15105, (0x00003B01)}
Error [15105]ÿ:No MUI entries are loaded into the resource loader cache.

Can someone help me? 

------------------------------
Ricardo Franco
1 REPLY 1

harish.m
Level 12

Hi ricardo Franco,

Check below thread, Looks like  you need to pass "cmd.exe" in Application input parameter.

https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=97&MessageKey=e86d8cb2-581f-4312-afda-14322caed836&CommunityKey=3b501789-976c-4cfa-b9db-88307c6a0a86&tab=dige...

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]