cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime resource error when trying to loin uisng login agent through scheduler

Praveen_KumarKa
Level 3
Hi , When I am trying to login to the runtime resource using login agent through scheduler then it is throwing the below error. "Timed out waiting for valid connection". I tried manually by using login agent then it works fine, I cannot figure it out whether the issue with scheduler or Runtime resource. Please suggest me to resolve this issue. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Let me introduce you to the knowledge base - the place to search for answers before raising a new thread on the Portal:  https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/timed-out-waiting-valid-connection-when-using-login-agent-scheduler Your issue is occuring because you are not giving enough time for the 'real' resource pc to start up after login - you need to schedule your login process and your main process in separate schedules with a few minutes between them.

Praveen_KumarKa
Level 3
HI Denis,   Thanks you for your response, I am doing exactly same way what you did. First I am scheduling three runtime resources and then after waiting for some time my main process will start.   I schedule three runtime resources at a time and then the  above mentioned error coming for one resource and none of the resources are able to login.