Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to use pattern in replace function?

I capture a Text from command line output,I need replace all characters after '$',I tried following ways,but both not work. Replace([output], "\$.*", "\$") Replace([output], "\\$.*", "\\$") Can we use regular expression in the replace function? how ...

JunTan by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to Launch Application From Control Room

Hi All, I am launching a windows application and passing some command line parameters to the application, this whole process works fine when i am in debug mode. But as soon as i start the process form the control room, its not able to launch the ap...

Blue Prism with Office 365 for Excel Operations

Hi All, In our RDP we don't have MS Office installed, so we are not able to use the Utility-MS Excel VBO. We need to work on Office 365 for Excel Operations. Please let me know if it is possible to use existing Utility-MS Excel VBO to perform Excel ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Excel charts/Pivot tables

i have an excel sheet which contains charts in some sheets along with data. my requirement is to develop a process which automatically export those charts into a PPT document. how to do it. if anyone worked on pivot tables, please share your experien...

Schedule grouping

Hi, We are running close to 200 schedules so some kind of hierarchy system would be nice in the GUI. For example folder / group system could work. Also if that group could be targeted to a resource pool -> When a resource is occupied, it could try t...

Different java spy issue that I'm facing now.

Hi, I have configured the java access bridge, is able track the mouse events of my java application on JavaFerret and also is able to view the tree of elements on the JavaMonkey after the JAB installation. But, somehow I'm still not able to identify...

Scheduler tree maintenance / hierarchy

Hi, I am looking for ideas how to maintain the schedules tree. We have close to 200 schedules running and the maintenance in the current view is quite hard. Is there a way to create folders or some kind of hierarchy? Br, Ilmari

MAPIEx - Move to sub-folder of sub-folder

As subjects suggest, i'm trying to move an E-mail to folder 2 (See below) Inbox -Folder 1 -Folder 2 But i can only get it to move it the "first" subfolder in the hierarchy i tried with windows format pathing, but i just creates a folder with th...

Main frame Application Spying - Ganesh

Hi Team, We are launching the mainframe application through the navigate stage, after launching the session we are unable to spy the pop up of IBM Sign on and we are using mainframe IBM session identifier. Once we try to spy through Win32 mode it is...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes