cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Application PDF issue.

ParthPatel1
Level 2
Hi Everyone, I facing an issue with SAP application, where it uses Document Viewer to open PDF file which uses our Adobe reader to read the file, but somehow it works for few transaction and after 10 - 20 Transaction, it stop opening the PDFs, so Process could not get proceed further. Any idea if someone has any knowledge of SAP application, if they have faced the same issue or encounter same thing before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Does it happen to manual users also if they do the same?  Can your best practice exception handling retry loop logic (as per process template that you should be using) notice when this occurs and restart SAP?

ParthPatel1
Level 2
Yes I applying retry loop to reload the document viewer, but seems to be no help, seems like Abode Reader automatically stop working in middle of the run, I am not sure if that is what it is happening. But It just stop reopening the PDF files, and for work - around we have manually restart the resource and run the bot again and it will start working for 10 -20  more and do the same thing. We have even reinstall both of the application PDF reader and SAP application but seems to be this issue not getting resolve, and we are running out of options for this issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated.