Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HTTP POST

Hi, I am trying to use the HTTP VBO to POST an API request that includes a binary file. The webserver (Node JS) will not respond to the request at all (times out). When debugging use curl (on Linux) the webervice respons instantly. Do you have mor...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Extracting Data into a Collection

Afternoon All, Is it possible to extract data from an Excel worksheet into the initial values table of a collection? If not can you transfer the current table values over to the initial values table? I can see no way of doing either. Thank you. Phil.

Missing VBO already import

A VBO was missing from BP, we do not have access to the ddbb. A VBOs is not visible in the panel control. When we try to import it again the wizard ask for overritten we chose true and the object does not appear in the VBO folders (in panel control...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue prism functionality

Hi All, My usecase is: Health check use case- I wanted to check whether all the tabs in particular url are loading or not. That particular url has 20 to 25 tabs. And also i wanted to take some data by clicking some particular tabs in that url. The wo...

Collection

Hi, How much amount of the records can collection hold?.. Is there any possibility to getting error when Blue prism collection holding around 7000 records? Regards, Gurupriya G

Installation

Hi All, I have installed blue prism 4.2 version But process studio, object studio... tabs are not enabled. Please help me with this.

Unable to import external Library files (.dll)

Hi I'm implementing an object based on C# code in Blue Prism which uses methods declared in external libraries. I imported those libraries (ClodesXML.dll) in order to use them in code block but when I run the program it shows an error (Internal : Co...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Robo Utilization

What is the best possible ways to get Robo utilization? We tried to look in Work queue utilization but it doesn't provide details of work robot is doing outside work queue. We also tried using BP utilization based on the process but it doesn't remove...

Mapiex and Outlook Webapp

Hi All, We have a possibility of having to use an Outlook account via the Webapp platform..... is there a way of using Mapiex with this or do we have to use something else....? Cheers Tom

object studio

Hi All, What is the difference between foreground, background and exclusive run modes of object. I have read in manual but i didnt understand Please explain.