cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Scripting Mode

MattDavis
Level 5
What level of scripting needs to be enabled for Blue Prism to be able to spy and interact with SAP elements? Does sapgui/user_scirpting_set_readonly work? In SAP GUI Scripting€™s read only mode only a subset of the API can be used from a script. This comprises read access to properties and calling read only functions. This mode is typically used when SAP GUI runs together with a Screenreader Software - SAP GUI Scripting Security Guide
5 REPLIES 5

John__Carter
Staff
Staff

MattDavis
Level 5
Thank John! That's where I started my research as well as some BP KB articles. However those don't seem to address more granular approaches to enabling scripting (read only) as defined in SAP's GUI Scripting Security Guide.    Thanks!!

Hi John. I have no access to RZ11 transaction and it will take quite some time for it to be handled, and in the meantime I can't proceed the development.

Is there any other way to enable SAP mode? Or maybe modify the other spy-modes to be able to find SAP fields?

Thank you,
João

------------------------------
João Machado
RPA Developer
Vodafone
Europe/Lisbon

We are facing this issue with few of our SAP systems. The SPY modes doesn't work even after following BP guide. Which SAP system you are facing this issue with ?

Manas Jena
Sr Analyst
ZimmerBiomet
America/New_York

This is what I was referring.

https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=145&MessageKey=f2987513-e5d7-48c4-a3e2-5a18a4ff00d2&CommunityKey=3743dbaa-6766-4a4d-b7ed-9a98b6b1dd01&tab=dig...

Manas Jena
Sr Analyst
ZimmerBiomet
America/New_York