Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lastest Date

Hello,   I have three dates, where I want to find which one of them is the lastest.  I would appreciate very much if you could help me solve it.    Date looks like this: 19.12.2018 06.10.2013 23.05.2018   BR  Zahib 

Excel VBO Compile Error

Hey guys,I am trying to use the Excel VBO, however, I am getting a compile error every time I try to use any of the actions.I opened the Excel VBO, this is the list of errors:I tried re-importing the VBO------------------------------Zdravko Botushano...

12142.png 12143.png

PDF FIle Read from Blueprism Object

Hello team,   My Requirement, We have to used the PDF file data to further other application process:-   1) Can we read the PDF data?? Except the Copy- Paste or Clipboard functionality. The reason behind that the PDF file is almost 17 pages. 2...

Does control room Status have an ID number

Hi there, I'm wondering if the Status (running, stopped, terminate etc) in control room has a designated ID number associated with it... I'm currently analysing the data from Blue Prism sessionlogs in elasticsearch and I'm receiving the StatusI...

Attach Issue

Hi All,   We are using Web application Secufex. While running in control room Attach application is not working.We have used Child Index 0. it is getting terminate because of attach issue. but sometime it is running fine. Kindly advice us how...

Scheduler or Process Alert?

Hi every one,   Is any one tried schedule Alert or Process Alert mentioned in "v6 Data Sheet - Monitoring" Documentation . I was aware of Custom Alerts but how can I use Process Alert and Schedule Alert. I didn't find any options in Control room to...

Scheduler failing after login Successfully

Hi Every one,We are also facing issue on scheduler . We  are using 6.3 version and below are the steps we are following for scheduler1.Login Process2.Main Process3.log out Scheduler is able to login successfully but it is failing in the main process ...

Issue with Running MapieX

I am unable to run Mapiex on a machine. I have followed all the steps mentioned in the release notes.   Error: Failed to initialise MAPIEx (A MAPI Error occurred : 0x80004005 : MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED)

How to Install BluePrism via Script?

Hello Community,Is it possible to install Blue Prism via Script?Imagine one client with several servers and they want to install Blue Prism in all of them the same way, describing every aspect of configuration executing this script...----------------...