Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Application Modeller - Spying Hotkey

I've run into elements, such as combo boxes, that disappear if I click on the Highlight button in the Application Modeller. This makes them difficult to highlight to ensure that they were spied correctly, as the Application Modeller says that it was ...

Automatic Ordering in Scheduled Processes

If I create a schedule in Blue Prism, it shows as the name of the schedule with the scheduled processes underneath.When I click on a process, it allows me to set the next process that will run on that schedule after the currently selected process fin...

27520.png 27521.png

MS Outlook Email VBO

I am trying to use MS Outlook Email VBO which came in Blue Prism 6.3 version. But I am working on Blue Prism 6.2 version which is showing error as in screenshot. I think it is a dll problem. Can anyone tell me from where can I get dll files for MS...

IBM Watson Intregation

Hello All,Did anyone work with IMB Watson AP's?------------------------------Sai Abhishek KhandavalliRPA DeveloperMercedesUTC------------------------------

Spying Chrome with BP 6.4 does not work

Hello together,I got a suspicious behavior and don't know how to solve yet.When I spy a Page using Fire Fox it works fine and all is good.We have to use Chrome in the future so I tried the same using chrome.It works all fine until I try to highlight ...

Quick question - Time zone for scheduler?

When using the scheduler, is the date/time to use the same as the app server's local datetime settings?   I know the app server is responsible for managing the scheduler, but want to confirm because this is different from build operations, where date...

Enable the Data Gateways process in v6.5

Hi,I am setting up data gateways using BluePrism 6.5. I have configured following steps so far: installed the data gateways enginecreated data gateways SQL login and useradded data gateways credentialConfigured the Blue Prism Data Gateways settingsCr...

http request w/attachment

I'm working with an API endpoint that I can upload files to - likely word or pdf.  I'm trying to figure out how to do that with the Utility - HTTP object, using HTTP Request w/ Attachment.  The attachment data item is set to binary.  Do I really need...

automatec /getauthtoken /sso crash

As the subject says I am trying to generate a token for use with the resource pc commands.When using the command line like this:automatec /getauthtoken /ssoI get the following response:Error processing action: getauthtoken.System.NullReferenceExcepti...

mwulff by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lastest Date

Hello,   I have three dates, where I want to find which one of them is the lastest.  I would appreciate very much if you could help me solve it.    Date looks like this: 19.12.2018 06.10.2013 23.05.2018   BR  ZahibÂ