Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resource PC Interface with HTTPS

Hello,To control Blue Prism Resource PC HTTP is available. Is there any way to achieve the same using HTTPS.How can I test HTTP POST using Postman or any other application.Thanks.------------------------------Mayur Gangrade---------------------------...

Mainframe

Do we have a test application for mainframe which we can download & practice on like we have order system?------------------------------sapna soni.Capgemini Pvt LtdAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

Bluezone Mainframe

Hi Team,i am trying to Connect with Bluezone Mainframe system from BP.Looks like all the configuration is setupis donebut when i launch and try to attach i get this error "Error - Failed to launch application - Launch failed: Error from ConnectToHost...

Fail while importing release

Hi,I am trying to import a release, and get the following error message: An error occured while attempting to import the release: Import failed: Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server ...

Phantom Recovery Stage

So I have a piece of code that is not in a block that throws an exception.Main -> Page 1 -> Page 2 -> Page 3Page 3 throws an exception and Page 2 catches it. But here's the kicker. The logs say "Recover4 and Resume5" but those stages simply do not ex...

List of applications our Trust interact with

​Hello all. I had previously discussed with Leo about creating a discussion where Trusts can detail what applications they interact with and for what reasons, so please see below the details for Sheffield Teaching Hospitals.I have added some brief de...

BO Active Directory

Hello Community,   Has someone have the last release of the AD Business Object? Or has someone developed a more complete one and can share it with me?   Many thanks,   Nora

Resolved! Get Mail - MAPIEX VBO

Hi all,We are trying to download outlook mail attachment of specific time range and with specific Subject.We tried Get Mail Action under Mapiex VBO but it is giving only 1 Mail. (Latest Mail Details)can anyone have solution regarding this ?----------...

Working with SubTables

Hi, Anyone have any experience with having to spy out an application that has a subtable? I'm having to deal with that right now, and I'm having a lot of trouble getting it to spy a dynamic table with changing row counts. Not only that, I need to do...

Guide to reducing long hospital stays

Hello All, was keen to get your comments. I am sure you all have received the guide to reducing long hospital stays from NHSI, I was keen to understand what the customer pathway looked like and if there were many manual processes involved where Blue ...