Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[DX Skill] Automated Label Management for Pharma

Princeton Blue has released a series of solutions for Appian + Blue Prism.Despite all the innovations in automation, a core Pharmaceutical business process - Label Management - is burdened with many human tasks and activities. A combination of humans...

URGENT: error on run but not step through

Urgent request - I am receiving an error when I run a process but not when I step through it. Any reason anyone can think of to find this error?------------------------------Narayan ShrawagiSenior ConsultantT systems India private limitedEurope/Londo...

Auto arrage stages in Object / Process studio

"Nice to have feature" It would be great to have 'auto arrange' featue in object studio / Process studios similar to what we have in Micrsoft visio. A long shot would be to have some intelligent arrange feature that organizes the process and object f...

Application Modeller - Cancel Highlight

I'd appreciate an option to cancel the Highlight process from Application Modeller. Currently, if I'm highlighting an element and it has taken longer than 10 seconds, I pretty much know I'm going to have to change some attributes or re-spy the elemen...

Create ZIP File

Hi,We are trying to create a file into ZIP file with Password Protection.Can anyone have Solution regarding to this ?------------------------------Dipesh BoradeRpa developerGreysoftAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

DB Upgrade 6.4.2 -> 6.5 VIEW SERVER STATE permission was denied on object 'sevrer' database 'master' The user does not have permsission to perform this action

Hello together,we try to upgrade our BP Dev System and get this error on our BP DB Admin User.Is it a bug? The user was used in the past for every db update and has done it successfully.Please help.Thanks in advance.------------------------------Silv...

26013.png

Code control room

HiCan anyone help me with code to get my process ran for last 30 days from control room. ThanksSalman AhmedAsia/Kolkata

Unprotect and Save a Password Protected Excel

Hi,  I'm able to edit the MS Excel VBO to open a password protected file. But when I use "Save As Workbook", after opening the file with the password, it's still saved in protected mode.  My goal is to save the files without needing any passwords. Wh...

Code control room

HiCan anyone help me with code to get my process ran for last 30 days from control room. ThanksSalman AhmedAsia/Kolkata

Triggering a process using Resource Pool

Hi I am trying to trigger a process using AutomateC.exe command line. Is there any way I can run the process in Resource pool not in any particular resource using AutomateC.exe.Thank you for your help ------------------------------Nilanjan Mukhopadhy...

Blue Prism V6.4 MS Outlook VBO

Hi Community,i am testing the BP V6.4 and wanted to use the new MS Outlook VBO. Unfortunately it only works if Outlook is already open. We have the same issue with our current Version (V5.0.23 -MAPIEx). But actually it should work without opening Out...

Thomas by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with 6.5 BP Server connection

We are trying to migrate our test environment to 6.5 but are getting an error when we click the "Test Connection" button within Blue Prism's Connection Configuration screen. See attached image for the error.  The Error details are at the bottom of t...

Mapiex send mail issue

Hi all,  I got an issue at MAPIEX Send mail action. We are working on BP 6.4 version .the process which is running in production in the daily basis as per schedule time. But some time the robot has been failing at sending mail, it is throwing an erro...