Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to Connect to ORACLE DB

Hi, I am facing issue in connecting to the ORACLE DB. Could someone please explain the process to connect to the ORACLE DB. And what component has to be installed on the system to do so.------------------------------Amit Kumar SahooAssistant Software...

11818.png

Unable to connect with Oracle Remote Database

Hi , I am  facing problem in connecting with the Remote Oracle DB even after installing the 32bit ODAC component. The screenshot of the same has attached. Please do help in this context------------------------------Amit Kumar SahooAssistant Software...

17253.png

[Ask the experts] Upgrade Strategy?

Following the feedback of our customers and the popularity of this session during Blue Prism World in London and Orlando, we're hosting a webinar on July 25th all around product upgrades (see blurb below). >> register hereAhead of this chat, we wante...

Object invoked error

Hi,I'm getting an error saying "object invoked has been disconnected" while running a process. I'm not sure why BluePrism through the error. After attach\activate error still persists. Can you help out to resolve the issue. Regards,Vijay Kumar​------...

MAPIEx and Get Mail action

Not sure if other people have noticed this, but occasionally the "Get Mail" action in the MAPIEx object appears to hang/freeze in that it doesn't get the mail details. It doesn't always happen, but I wondered whether others have noticed this and wha...

Chrome Automation

Hi Guys,Is there any challenge if we will automate whole process using chrome.BP Version:-6.4.2Chrome Version-latest UpdateTill now Bot is running fine in development , but wanted to know if any thing may appear in production or going forward.I have ...

Scheduler & Extra

​We have a process which uses Extra! X-treme 9.5 / Micro Focus. We can run it manually succefully but if we try to run it via Scheduler it doesn't work at all: it might go through a couple of steps or 1 round, and if it manage to do something: it tak...