Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to split one object into few objects

Hello, I'm using Blueprism and I have to create a robot for a web application. So far I've had all of my subpages spied in one object, but now I must split that object into 5 different objects, each object for one subpage for example : Now I got this...

DB2 / HANA connection issue (OLEDB)

I am trying to connect the IBM DB2 and SAP HANA by using BLUEPRISM.   How do I configure the OLEDB VBO to connect to an IBM DB2 database or SAP HANA database? How do I install and configure an DB2 OLEDB / Hana OLEDB connection using DB2DAC (IBM DB2 D...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Work queue Tagging

Hi,currently if we mark an item as exception then Tag also gets updated with Exception Reason, if there a way to stop that ? i want only the exception reason to be update, not the tag, Tag i am updating seperatly. there is not harm in having it but a...

How to calculate text dates ?

Hello, is it possible to calculate text dates? Or to remove just the rest of my text? I need to calculate days of leave. I have two data items and I must substract one from another. For example 11/3/2017 12:00:00 AM - 3/31/2017 12:00:00 AM. How can I...

Automate Credential Management

​Hi - we'd like to automate the credential management, so that our developers / process admins can manage their (and only their) credentials themselves and are not dependent on our operations team. Since BPv5 doesn't provide a feature to restrict acc...

Support for non English langauge (German, French etc)

Hello All,Can someone advise on key steps for automating websites in non English language e.g. German, English etc.Would be good if there is any supporting guide or information provided as well.Came across following link as well which indicates that ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hover over menu

Dear all,I want to hover over a menu to select a UI element that only shows up when hovering over the parent item. I've tried to focus the parent item and send global keys but it did not work for me. Directly clicking the item without hovering over t...

JuliaK_ by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Automation: Access Denied

Hi,I'm trying to run an automation and we have 2 identical VDIs to run them on (ideally identical but 1 is not working... trying to figure out why).  When running the automation on "Machine 1" it works no problems and goes through all the stages to c...

Blue Prism Integration with Appian

Hi Team,We are trying to integrate Blue Prism with Appian and vice-versa.We are able to connect to BP on local instance with default port i.e., 8181 on "http" and not on "https".How can we enable Blue Prism over "https"? Is there any specific setting...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism Appian Integration

Hi Team,We are trying to integrate Blue Prism with Appian and vice-versa.When we are connecting from Appian to Blue Prism, it is connecting to local instance only and not to the server instance.What we observed is that when BP client instance is runn...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Export a Queue

Hi to all,as the subject say, did you know how to export a queue from a blue prism to another blue prism, with the data inside it?Thanks in advance------------------------------Alessandro GandolfoConsultantCapgeminiEurope/Rome------------------------...

Question on BOT licensing?

Hello every one,I always confused on BOT licensing , How BOT license will work?Like If I apply BOT license to one virtual machine it only apply to the current user when BOT license was applied or it will apply to all the user's as long as if they are...

JAB Installation

Hi,Can anyone let me know what is the latest version available for the JAB and where can i get it from?Thanks,Bhuvnesh------------------------------Bhuvnesh Kumar GuptaSr. Software EngineerXavient Information SystemAsia/Kolkata-----------------------...