Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Schedule Report Flaw

I run a report of the upcoming schedules from control room but when I do so, the csv that gets generated has inaccurate conversion of UTC time.------------------------------David ClarkTechnical ArchitectAvanadeAmerica/Los_Angeles---------------------...

Unable to spy elements using Java Automation mode

I have one web application, once I enter URL in IE, the home page opens & it consists 4 different states images(like Pennsylvania, New York). After clicking on New York image, one Window pops up, I see that it's a Java application from Task Manager. ...

test coverage

White building a test suite that will be used for validation or  for regression testing , it will be useful after running this test suite to have a kind of code coverage (or Process stages coverage)  information. This code coverage can provide us wit...

Anas by Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can Blueprism be integrated with Smart forms?

Hi, I need a quick technical input   As we are trying to standardize and improve some of the process flows to get the most out of RPA exercise, one of the integrations that's in consideration internally to process flows is Smart Forms (https://smartf...

Unable to connect to BP server using SSO

Hi all,can anyoe please help me setup connection using SSOI have BP Server and database server I have created a AD group BPSSO and my Id is also member of this groupalso created the same in SQLSERVER When i try to connect BP server using  SSO . it gi...

Advice on Scheduling processes that run on certain days

We have several processes that only run on specific days. For example: Process A runs on the 15 unless the 15th falls on a holiday or weekend then it will run the business day prior to the 15th. This is the same for the end of the month as wellProces...

Not able to Spy - Windows Application

Hi , I am trying to spy a Cisco Jabber Messaging  application. I have configured Application modeller as  Windows Application, launched from exe file. But when I am clicking launch, Application is opening but Identify/Highlight button is not appearin...

invalid token MakeDate(1,1,2019)

Hi,I am experiencing an issue when attempting to use MakeDate(1,1,2019).Error comes up as: Syntax error. The token '1' is invalid. Please check the case of your operators (eg 'or' versus 'OR') and check that your functions use brackets after the func...

Separate AD user for each application

Hi!I have troubles finding a good and secure structure for setting up a Blue Prism infrastructure where the IT-department wants a separate AD-user for each application the robot is using. At the same time they also want to set up Blue Prism with sing...

Elasticsearch - Data gateway

Hello everyone, Did anyone configured a blue prism process to send data logs to elasticsearch through data gateway?ThanksGC------------------------------Guilherme ChainhoConsultantEYEurope/London------------------------------

Schedule Overlap

Hi,    I was wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar to the below scenario:   Supposing I have a morning schedule which starts at 11am, and an afternoon schedule which runs at 1pm. If for whatever reason the morning schedule is parti...