cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Monitor Missing Misfires - What is Wrong?

BryantBackus
Level 2

Hi all,

I've recently installed and configured Blue Prism Schedule Montior version 2.0.0.  on one of my application servers.

I was able to configure successfully, and setup both email notifications and report file creation. I adjusted the "Last Run" Date Time to the day prior and ran the process and received the email and report with all misfires in the last day.

I then setup the schedule monitor to run via task scheduler once an hour. I've confirmed it is running by checking the logs. My issue is that every hour it runs, it is seeing no misfires since that last runtime, even when there are misfires.

My thinking is that it could have something to do with time zones although I've checked the time zone on the database and app server, and both are in UTC. I've queried the BP database BPASchedule table and see one of the processes that should have triggered the monitor to record a misfire. This particular schedule is setup to run at 1:00 AM Eastern time from the scheduler menu. Looking at the BPAScheduleLog table, I see that the instancetime is 1AM (EST -5 from UTC), but the heartbeat time is 6 AM (UTC).

36072.png

36073.png

36074.png

Could it be that the schedule monitor is relying on the instance time which in many cases in my environment is set in Eastern Time, but is querying in UTC causing the monitor to miss these misfires?

Any other thoughts as to why the misfires are not being caught?

0 REPLIES 0