cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule not Starting

OliverMohajeri
Level 4
Hi All,   We have a schedule built out, designed to run every 10 minutes. The issue is that it does not. I can run processes from Control Room with no issue, but for some reason, although the time table gets populated, the schedule never runs and the Listener never picks the request up.   I have attached screenshots of the Queue Management, Schedule, Task, Timetable, System Scheduler page and the License page. Does anyone know what the issue could be? My first thought was the SQL server, but as the Control Room seems to function I am not sure that is the case.   The Terminated process is one I ran from Control Room. The scheduler processes don't appear in Queue Management as pending or anything.
12 REPLIES 12

DaveMorris
Level 14
If the app server works just fine when launched from the bpserver.exe file but doesn't work as a Windows service, I found that I needed to adjust the way I was pointing to the user. This is on a local computer so I don't know if this will apply for you, but what worked for me was '.\davem'. My username is 'davem' and I put a period and backslash before it.
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA

PranavNayak
Level 3
Although I can't understand whats written in the service screenshot error.Has the BPServerTest been stopped.The BP server service will work only if the server utility from program files is not running because there can only be one port binding,either the server service or the BP server utility(used for test purposes)  

EricLiu
Level 5
Hi Oliver, have you solved the problem yet? I run into the same problem and I have Blue Prism Server up and running on my machine. I only have one machine and it was idle when I try to test the scheduler. However, it is always error and the log always shows resource is in use.