cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduler - Timed out waiting for valid connection

Daniel_JebarajJ
Level 3
Hi, I have scheduled a process in Lower environment (DEV) and the same in Higher environment (PROD). In DEV, the scheduler works properly, but it fails with the following error message in PROD (while checking the scheduler log). "Resource XXXXXXXX : Timed out waiting for valid connection" If I manually drag the process to a resource in the control room, the process runs fine. But fails to kick off if I schedule the same process on the same resource. Please refer to the attached image. I have verified that all the scheduler settings in Blue Prism are the same for both the environments. Can Somebody please help me out finding a solution for this?
12 REPLIES 12

Hi ​Alex,

Trick you provided worked for me and saved my time from restarting Production server and business loss. Thank you so much.

------------------------------
Chetna Agarwal

Thanks for posting the workaround.
We recently upgraded from 6.4 to 6.9 and since then we had two cases when resources rejected any schedule with the 'waiting for valid connection' error.

Walter Koller
Solution Manager
Erste Group IT International GmbH
Europe/Vienna

Happy to see that the workaround helped at least in some cases! Meanwhile we are on BP v6.10 and I just faced the same issue with a user. Two machines timed out waiting for valid connection, hence the Schedule did not trigger the bots anymore.
I was really hoping for this to be fixed and now even this workaround does not seem to help in this case.

Alexander Bopp
Business Automation Engineer
Credit Suisse AG
Europe/Zurich